Robert Tay is currently a Dealers Representative with UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd, with a expansive financial career that spans over 40 years.
After acquiring a BA in Economics and Sociology from National University of Singapore (NUS) then a MBA in Finance from University of New South Wales, Australia (UNSW), Robert started his career as a Currency and Deposit Broker, moving his way up and across many brokerages and banks.
He was awarded to job of Director of Research for Phillip Securities for his strength in fundamental as well as technical analysis of stocks, specializing in the Sakata method of Candle Chart analysis. Here’s some of Robert’s other working experiences:
• Currency and Deposit Broker with Hung Chue Pedder Martin Pte Ltd.
• International Money and Deposit Broker with Marshalls International Pte Ltd
• Credit Analyst with DBS Bank
• Investment Manager with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
• Director , Research, Phillip Securities Research Pte Ltd,
• Director , Phillip Securities Unit Trust Pte Ltd,
• Investment Manager, DBS Securities Pte Ltd
• Research Manager , Morgan Grenfell Asia Securities Pte Ltd.
• Vice President (Dealing), Morgan Grenfell Asia Securities Pte Ltd.